Steve Wozniak supports the right to repair movement and comments that Apple would not be where it is today without that very ability in the early days of Apple’s existence. You and I know that there has been a lot of water under the bridge since then and companies really do not want to make their gear repairable.
Become an Insider today to get access to this very private, very personal show that will give you complete behind-the-scenes access to yours truly.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.00 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 21:00–NASA tracks wildfires
- 21:37–How to reduce targeted ads on social media
- Google “bought off Samsung”
- 27:36–Natural Cycles
- 30:22–New Google Pay debit card
- 19:16–Russia to launch new ISS module
- 32:18–Trump and his lawsuits against Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter
- 35:11–Star Trek; The Motion Picture in 4K
- 35:51–Dodge will debut an all-electric muscle car
- 36:56–Amazon locks down some exclusive streaming rights
–Microsoft is giving employees a $1,500 pandemic bonus
- 38:02–Oversight Board says Facebook “lost” an important rule
- 40:22–Jeep will offer a “fully electric 4xe”
- 13:06–Steve Wozniak backs right-to-repair movement
- 25:37–36 State AGs sued Google
- 16:42–The US offers Julian Assange time in Australian prison