Jeff Bezos is going to risk life and limb and strap himself into a rocket and go on a joyride to space to earn his Astronaut wings. Stepping down as CEO as of July 5th will allow him the opportunity to travel to space with 5 others including his brother. I would suspect his insurance company will likely not insure him for this endeavor or if it does the premium will be incredible.
If the audio is off a little today my apology had to go to a backup as the main recorder failed.
Become an Insider today to get access to this very private, very personal show that will give you complete behind-the-scenes access to yours truly.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
Support my Show Sponsor: 5 Best Godaddy Promo Codes
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$2.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 34:53-MoviePass settles with the FTC
- 17:53–Jeff Bezos and his brother will fly on Blue Origin
- 36:14–Amazon furniture assembly workers report poor training
- 38:41–Facebook will not take a cut of creators’ paid online events
- 39:51–Apple Messages
- 41:04–Apple Maps
- 42:15–Apple’s new features for AirPods
- 44:48–Apple Health
- Apple Home Keys
- iOS 15, iPadOS 15, macOS Monterey, tvOS 15 and watchOS
- 16:05–Apple will let users stay on iOS 14
- 46:34–US House Rep tweets Gmail password
- 49:04–Nissan’s next-gen Ariya EV
- 50:10–Dell sued over Alienware laptops
- 50:54–US IT salaries start to grow
- 51:25–Roku streamers fall to all-time lows