Starlink Global Impact is going to be so profound that it will spur innovation beyond America. I feel Elon Musk and the Starlink team will have a major positive global impact and change the way people get information and do business. The long-ignored rural parts of the entire planet will be served by Skylink in the coming years.
Become an Insider today to get access to this very private, very personal show that will give you complete behind the scenes access to yours truly.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$2.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 30:36–10 things you didn’t know Google Docs could do
- 31:40–Android Auto
- 32:14–Government agencies begin investigating RobinHood
- 33:43–The top 8 travel apps that will help you save money
- 34:20–500,000 charging points for EVs by 2025
- 35:07–Clapper permanently bans QaAnon related content
- 35:57–A webcam app left thousands of user accounts exposed online
- 36:41–Mastercard will support cryptocurrencies, but…
- 39:19–Nvidia is bringing back old chips
- 40:33–Workers at Medium are unionizing
- 23:39–Virginia is about to get a major California style privacy law
- 20:59–Cox cuts some users’ uploads
- 41:33–Uber and Lyft are getting less unprofitable
- Apple TV+ acquires a “sci-fi courtroom drama”
- 42:27–NASA in talks
- 43:15–LG’s new Gram laptops
- 43:44–Lyft’s new features
- 45:46–EVgo will support Tesla cars
- 47:08–Apple puts additional walls between your data and Google
- 47:59–Facebook has doubled down its takedowns on bullying and harassments
- 49:38–Disney says it now has 94.9 million subscribers
- US House Committee questions Apple
- 53:30–The 7 best budget webcams
- Magna, Nissan, and Foxconn candidates for the Apple Car
- 55:36–Epic’s MetalHuman Creator