Cable companies after fighting net neutrality tooth and nail are looking to get Congress to give them the rights of fast lanes while claiming that they do not want throttling or bandwidth limits imposed. The cable companies know where the dead bodies are buried and the want the fast lane cash. They are not stupid, but with a divided Congress it is simply not going to happen.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page. Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.00 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 32:06–Virgin Galactic Spaceship Two
- 32:39–How old is Earth?
- 36:35–Judge orders $150,000 in damages
- 38:05–Modular AI wheelchairs
- 39:34–Raspberry PI opens its first retail store
- 16:49–Cable lobby and net neutrality
- 40:26–Flickr gives free accounts a few more days
- Elon Musk shares footage of SpaceX
- Amazon invests in a self-driving car startup
- 20:20–Google Fiber to shut down in Louisville
- Netflix for iOS
- 42:12–Toyota to add Android Auto
- 30:04–Did you know these iPhone apps record your screen?
- 21:51–Apple is compensating a 14-year-old
- 43:53–Tim Armstrong is launching a new firm
- 47:03–Foot Locker invests $100 million
- Twitter 4Q
- 23:02–Wells Fargo outage
- Apple tells developers to remove code
- 47:57–Woody Allen sues Amazon
- 48:54–NASA honors fallen astronauts
- 49:44–1080p? 2K? UHD? 4K? 8k?
- 50:56–NASA spots odd-shaped objects
- 51:10–This home security drone
- 52:02–T-Mobile grabs more customers
- 53:42–Can we trust Huawei?