E FUN, a leading supplier of tablets and detachables, is expanding its line of Nextbook Ares Android tablets at CES 2016 with a new 2-in-1 model. The 11.6” Ares 11A features Android 5.1 and is powered by a quad-core Intel Atom x5-Z8300 processor with 2GB system memory for smooth performance at an affordable price. The Nextbook Ares 11A will be available in Q2 2016 with an MSRP of $219.99.
Featuring a detachable backlit keyboard, the Nextbook Ares 11A is an affordable solution for students, professionals, and casual users. It features:
* Android 5.1 Lollipop with Google Play
* Detachable backlit keyboard with two standard 2.0 USB ports
* 1366 x 786 IPS capacitive touch screen
* Quad-Core Intel Atom x5-Z8300 processor
* 2GB system memory
* 64GB onboard storage memory, microSD supports up to 64GB additional
* Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
* 2.0 megapixel front and rear cameras
* miniHDMI, microUSB and microSD ports
The Ares 11A is great for watching movies and TV shows through VUDU or Flixster, playing games from the Google Play store with its 3-axis G-sensor, or reading an eBook from the preloaded Barnes and Noble NOOK for Android app.
The 11.6” screen and 16:9 aspect ratio means these entertainment options are all available in high definition. For the ultimate experience, these great features can be enjoyed on the big screen with the Ares 11A’s built in miniHDMI port, allowing users to mirror the device directly onto any compatible TV.
Visit E FUN at CES 2016 LVCC, South Hall 2, #MP25061