Adobe Production Premium is a suite of apps geared towards video production. The suite includes such Adobe software as Premier Pro, After Effects, Audition, and more. Today Adobe released word that they will be showing off version 6, or CS6 as it’s known, at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) show which gets underway on April 14th.
NAB will be running April 14-19 at the Las Vegas Convention Center and Adobe, in addition to showing off CS6, will be “participating in the NAB Post|Production World Keynote, which will address how the intersection of creativity and technology can help video professionals create impactful, engaging work more quickly than ever before. Adobe product manager Steve Forde will be joined by two-time Academy-Award Winner Rob Legato , Steve Wozniak, and Fusion-io director of entertainment Vincent Brisebois.” That event will take place on April 15 at 10:30am.
Here is some of what Adobe claims they will reveal in CS6:
- Powerful new versions of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Story, Adobe Media Encoder and Adobe Photoshop
- The debut of SpeedGrade CS6 for professional color grading
- The introduction of Prelude CS6 for logging and ingesting file-based and metadata workflows
- An elegant new user interface for Premiere Pro CS6 and the inclusion of OpenCL support in the Mercury Playback Engine
- A significant boost for After Effects in performance and 3D capability
NAB Coverage Sponsored by GoDaddy.com Save 25% on a 4gh Hosting Account Use Code NAB.