Sculpteo is an online 3D printing service. They offer high quality printing in 10 different materials and a variety of finishing options. Small businesses, designers, and startups can use Sculpteo to produce a 3D printed item for them. Doing so just got a little easier. Sculpteo has unveiled a new feature – Batch Control.
Batch Control gives users more control over the quality and pricing of multi-unit orders. It includes:
* Visualization of your entire order inside the printer
* Optimized positioning of your models to give you the best price
* Instant per-unit pricing comparison when you change the quantity of prints
* Two levels of print resolutions to modify the thickness of the print layers
* Three finishes (including glossy varnish, satin polish, and double polish)
* Ability to control the direction of print layers within your objects by adjusting the z-axes orientation of your models
* Preview simulation of each layer of your print to ensure everything is correct
Batch Control also helps customers save up to 35% by ordering multi-unit batches that are optimized for the 3D printing process. It makes it more cost effective for you to order higher volumes of 3D printed objects. You can check out Sculpteo at CES 2014 at LVCC, South Hall 3, Booth # 31417.