About Geek News Central and its Staff
Geek News Central Editor Todd Cochrane, is the award winning Author of “Podcasting The Do It Yourself Guide”.
Geek News Central is a subsidiary of Podcast Connect, launched in May 2002 with the goal of creating a high quality tech and informational site for people of all ages and backgrounds. Site content is supplemented by freelance authors and guest contributing editors. For special events like CES, NAB, Ford Live Drives etc, we employ researchers to help with scheduling interviews and coverage content..
The staff and contributing editors of Geek News Central travel to various trade show events each year. From 2006 to 2012 our coverage of the Consumer Electronics show and the 1500 plus interviews and product highlights have received over 200 Million views by consumers worldwide with select companies highlighting the content on their own corporate websites.
The site is also the home of the Geek News Central Podcast in which the host Todd Cochrane produces a twice weekly podcast and numerous online articles about the consumer market.
Geek News Central Staff
- Todd Cochrane @geeknews Editor
- Don Baine – Executive Producer (The Gadget Professor)
- Mat Luschek (Langley) - Executive Producer (Robot Underpants)
- Jack Ellis Executive Producer / Research Staff
- Mike Baine – Associate Producer (The Gadget Professor)
- Tom Wiles – Associate Editor
- Matthew Green Smith Contributing Editor
- Jeffrey Powers – Contributing Editor
- Jamie Davis – Contributing Editor
- Susabelle – Contributing Editor
- Michael Dell – Contributing Editor
- Matthew Greensmith – Contributing Editor
- Kim Landwehr – Contributing Editor
- Alan Buckingham – Contributing Editor
- Andrew Palmer – Contributing Editor
The goal continues to be posting quality technical consumer reviews and keeping people informed of happenings within the new media and technology space. As you can see from our content we want you to be exposed to new ideas and technologies by publicizing new and innovative software or pieces of information that effect your daily connected lives.