Phone Carriers have been selling your real-time location data to at least a few companies for years, in a bombshell report that has everyone scratching their head how is this even possible. Only coming to light after a now-fired Sherrif used the data illegally. Turns out cell companies can sell your location data to private companies but require a warrant from the government. Simply amazed that this can be abused. Kirk will be hosting the next two shows as I head to Colombus for my teams annual lock in retreat where we plan our strategy for the year.
30% off on New GoDaddy Orders cjcgnc30
$.99 for a New or Transferred .com cjcgnc99 @ GoDaddy.com
$1.00 / mo Economy Hosting with a free domain. Promo Code: cjcgnc1hs
$1.00 / mo Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain. Promo Code: cjcgncwp1
- Netflix 8 Billion Bet.
- NES Classic is back!
- Sports Gaming is Back!
- Google Employees resigning over DOD contracts.
- Cell Carriers Selling real-time location data.
- NASA grants fund search for life
- Jupiter’s swirling clouds are memerzing
- This $180.00 RoboVac
- Harrison Ford digitally inserted into Solo
- 7 techniques to help you start learning Photoshop
- Visible: Everything you need to know about Verizon’s new service
- Tim Cook tells Duke graduates to “think different”
- U.S Senate will vote on May 16th to possibly restore net neutrality
- Lost in Space returns to Netflix
- $35.00 Corsair Survivor Stealth
- 2019 Audi A8
- Roku discounts players
- Chili’s data breach
- NASA astronaut snaps explosive Hawaii volcano from ISS
- Take a break from YouTube
- How to “AirDrop”
- Amazon Go coming to San Francisco and Chicago
- Data on 3 million Facebook users exposed
- AT&T faces pregnancy discrimination suit
- Wi-Fi Alliance Wi-Fi EasyMesh
- Android P Preview
- New Galaxy S10
- Anker Roav Viva
- RIP Margot Kidder
- Apple vs Samsung
- Google One
- SNES Classic edition coming June 29th
- Brain pacemaker