D-Link is expanding its existing line of EXO Internet routers. The company recently announced the release of its new AC1900 Wi-Fi Router and the AC1750 Wi-Fi Router. The EXO series delivers exceptional Wi-Fi performance with high-power amplifiers designed to maximize range as well as gigabit Ethernet ports for wired connectivity. The AC1900 router also includes SmartConnect technology to automatically assign clients to the wireless band providing the best bandwidth.
Additional features and capabilities for the AC1900 Wi-Fi Router and AC1750 Wi-Fi Router include:
- 11AC Wi-Fi Dual Band Connectivity1:
- Up to 1300Mbps on the 5GHz band and 600Mbps on the 2.4GHz band
- High Power Amplifiers – Provide wider coverage throughout your home
- SmartConnect – Automatically assigns connected devices to the best possible band for optimal Wi-Fi performance2
- Intelligent QoS – Traffic optimization delivers seamless performance for your applications
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup – Push button to easily connect devices to your wireless network
- Backward Compatible – Works with existing Wi-Fi devices (802.11n/g)
- Wireless Encryption – Uses WPA or WPA2 security
These new routers from D-Link will range in price from $129.99 to $149.99 and they should both be available by mid-2016 at most online and brick-and-mortar retail locations.