TrackingPoint™, creator of the world’s first Precision Guided Firearm (PGF) system, announced the debut of the TrackingPoint 500 Series ARs for the modern sporting rifle market.
The three PGF rifles are offered in 7.62, .300 BLK and 5.56 calibers, incorporate the company’s Tag Track Xact technology, accurately locking onto and hitting moving targets at distances up to 500 yards.
TP AR Networked TrackingScope Specs
- Max Target Velocity – 10 mph
- Magnification – 2-12x
- Objective lens – 25mm
- Laser Range Finder – 750 yards
- WIFi – 802.11g
- Display – 800×600 LCD
- Image Sensor – 14.6 Mpixel CMOS
- TTX Range – 500 yards
- Operating Temperature Range – -20C to 50C
- Barrel Reference System Laser – 650 nm
- Microphone Sensitivity – Whisper
- Battery Type – Li Ion
Introductory pricing of the 500 Series models begin at $9,950. Orders are currently being taken for TrackingPoint AR products, with delivery starting in October, 2014. You can apply to purchase the new product at tracking-point.com/apply-now