If you loved it when radio stations came online and just wished there were a DVR for them, then you may be in luck. I frequently open music in a tab of my browser while I am working, and sometimes there’s something coming up that I wish I could record.
Tapin Radio is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7 32 and 64 bit. It’s a user-friendly Internet radio player which allows you to tune in to various radio stations worldwide. The web radio is available in both portable and installer versions. You can select your favorite channels and it can automatically update on startup. It supports most Internet formats including wma, mp3, ogg vorbis, and aac. Users can select or switch between their favorite stations easily. They can also add radio stations to their favorites list. The selection menu makes searching more reliable as users can key in a genre or station name or pick from a list of categories. Another feature which should make the program popular is its recording ability. You can record songs you like and play them back later.
TapinRadio is simple, reliable and just works.
Main features are:
* Plenty of stations to choose from
* Supports most of the internet radio formats – mp3, wma, ogg vorbis, aac+ and so on
* Quick and reliable search
* Smooth switching between stations
* Record what you are listening to – including separate song files
* Automatic checking for software and stations
* Runs on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
* Show your favorites in groups
* Sleep timer to shutdown TapinRadio or even your computer!
All completely free.