As many of you remember when Andy McCaskey and I went our to the Consumer Electronics Show in 2008 we shot a great deal of video with pro-cameras but we also shot a huge amount of back channel video with Flip Video Cameras so today I thought I would bring you part of the camera review with the camera shooting me talking about the device.
Be sure to scroll down and look at all the important details about the Flip Video Mino.
Note the Video that was uploaded to YouTube rendered horribly here is the link. I was ashamed to put it on the website. I have processed the video here locally with Camtasia. Be advised I would not recommend the utilization of the onboard video software to process videos for YouTube.
Using the Software that is included in the device it took about 15 minutes to render and push the 5 minute video to YouTube. I would though recommend other third party software to edit the .AVI files!
Here are some stats:
- 40% Smaller than Ultra Series
- 2GB on board Memory
- 60 Minutes Recording Time
- Sealed Internal Rechargeable Battery
- Unit is Recharged through USB Port
- Connects to a TV through included cables
- Lighted Controls on the back of the Unit
- Digital Zoom
- Software On Camera for PC or Mac
- Amazon, Best Buy, Circuit City, Sears, Walmart.com TheFlip.com
Notice: Flip Video Mino was provided to Geek News Central for this review no promise of favorable review was given. All review units here at Geek News Central are tested in as near real world conditions as possible.