Incorrect Spelling in some RSS Feeds!

This article was updated due to inaccurate information that I want to make sure was corrected!

During testing of Blubrry, we found a very surprising spelling error in some RSS feeds on some Feedburner feeds but it does not appear to be there fault.

Some sites we have pulled in has this error “Unexpected lenght attribute on enclosure element” There appears to be a number of sites with this error were gonna do some investigation and see if we can help the podcasters on those sits as some developer must have been typing fast and mis-spelled LENGTH

Update: We did some more checking and it appears that this is coming from a subset of sites I am going to pass the info to feedburner as it appears that not all feeds are affected! Apologies to the Feedburner crew for thinking it was them.