The Sponsors that support this site and support the enterprises I operate, I value very highly, we have worked very hard to build relationships and more importantly trust! In addition all of our podcasters have worked hard to build their brands and we are very careful to make sure that the branding is consistent.
If you look at what we did at PodcastPromos.com we insure that the podcasters that participate have full control and can put in the description that they want for their shows, and we also insure that their RSS feed and their home page URL is displayed so that listeners can easily click through to visit the respective home pages.
After being alerted this morning that Pod2Mob is inserting advertisements in front of shows that are being played on their mobile application I decided to take a look. It is obvious that they did not understand the consensuses of what they are doing.
They can fix this very easily:
1. Allow podcasters to opt out for ads being placed in front and back of there content.
2. Compensate Podcasters with a fair revenue share every time an ad is placed in front or back of the podcast.
3. Allow Podcasters to Opt out of which advertisers are being presented in front and back of the content
4. Do not alter the original recordings
5. Display on the show info page the Link to the podcasters home page
6. Display on the show info page the link to the podcasters RSS file
Meanwhile I am advising all of the podcasters that we represent that are on there page to inform Pod2Mob that they need to cease and desist. [www.pod2mob.com]