The Ultimate Smackdown “John Dvorak body slams Geek News Central Podcast”

Posted by geeknews at 2:35 PM on October 29, 2004

I am formulating my response, but what a way to get noticed. All I can do is smile at this point. Obviously John my voice is quite unique. [John Dvorak]

Update: My goal with the show was to get as much content out as possible and not spend 10 minutes wasting time talking about myself. Thus I put the content out non-stop. Obviously if I was having a conversation with someone the flow would be normal. John imagined me talking the way I do in the podcast to some girl I think we can all agree that would not be the case, if I started talking tech to my wife she definitely would get up and leave.

1. From YardBoy at 7:37 am on October 30, 2004

I’m wondering if Todd really posted the content above:
    1. I’ve never seen him refer to his wife before in such a manner
    2. The spelling is non-typical ;^)

2. From "-" at 12:16 pm on October 30, 2004

Don’t be so sensitive. We learn from each other, don’t we? Or else we don’t.

I did point out on John’s blog that I’m not able to access Geek mail anymore. Any idea why?

“-”

URL email: “-”

3. From "-" at 12:16 pm on October 30, 2004

Don’t be so sensitive. We learn from each other, don’t we? Or else we don’t.

“-”

URL email: “-”

4. From "-" at 12:16 pm on October 30, 2004

Don’t be so sensitive. We learn from each other, don’t we? Or else we don’t.

“-”

URL email: “-”

5. From "-" at 12:16 pm on October 30, 2004

Don’t be so sensitive. We learn from each other, don’t we? Or else we don’t.

“-”